BILTMORE VILLAGE CONDOMINIUMS
National Historic Register, Historic Tax Credit project
Biltmore Village Historic District
Designed by renowned Beaux Arts architect Douglas Ellington, the original building was constructed in 1925 and functioned as a hospital and a nursing home until 2001. Rowhouse Architects converted the building into 11 luxury condominiums, while keeping the original structure intact. The site was redesigned by Landscape Architect Jeff McGahee of Asheville.
The Construction Cost was approximately $2,800,000. Completed 2004.
Developer: Rogers and Associates